Monday, January 04, 2010

[common friends] Once Happy New Year 2010 !! Once again, Beautiful one!!

 

Dear all,

 

• For all those I've made promises to and never kept - it was not deliberate but I will "improve" in 2010.

• Those that I owe lunches, movies, night out , etc..., I'll fix that as well, I'll make time . For sure.

• For those that have supported me and made me smile through all my hardships...I salute you! halaala.

• For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again next year.

• Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...

• For those that stuck a knife in my back the past is all forgotten.... forgiveness is the best revenge Maybe!!!

• For those that have let me down.....oh well.... I should have known better

• All the true friends that I have: you Rock!!..Awesome!

• Congratulations to all the new mommies & fathers, newly weds etc..., no funerals please guys

But all in all, you guys have made 2009 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,

• And Oh!! a wonderful festive season.

May 2010 be the year you achieve wonderful things in God's guidance and strength.

 

May God Be With You.........Be Blessed!!!!!!!

 
| Ashwin Nagar | India +91-9833015352  |  
Success is not permanent and failure is not final

__._,_.___
Hi!
1. I have created an sms group for the members of yahoo group, Common Friends. We will be sharing good quotes, funny/interesting good messages.

If you wish to subscribe to this group, send following sms to 9870807070

ON AshwinNagar

You will receive an sms from group. Just reply the message by writing:
Agree
And you will be the member of my SMS group of Common Friends. You can unsubscribe at any point of time by sendin an sms Off AshwinNagar. There is no charge for receiving sms. So  let's Go Mobile.

2. Common Friends Yahoogroup is now on Orkut. If you have an orkut account or gmail account, you can join this group on ORKUT. Click the link below and sign in with your google or orkut account and Join the Group.

http://www.orkut. com/Community. aspx?cmm= 17520312

Have the fun on ORKUT.

3.Please Write your comments by clicking on the link below:
http://commonfriends.blogspot.com/
.

__,_._,___

No comments: